Monday, May 28, 2007

i just can't work anymore. i feel like i am going crazy from within... i am melting and setting myself alight each time my head spins into the work wave. i had enough of this damn place, damn people, damn customers, damn client, damn bitch at work, damn the whole building. my body is like being rejected by my soul...

saw an interesting job online... thinking of trying out... but it is sales... gotta make full use of my mouth to talk and talk...

suddenly i found myself raptured by all the online sprees i surfed from the net... my oh my... im drowning in the world of shopping and this is the best way to fight the increased GST... i saved that damn 2% from shopping to fulfill my wants...

now i need to find a way to resolve all the food issues... how to get mel and jas to stop goin to the restaurants here... damn the law, damn the government, damn that man sitting up there and thinks that whatever he came up with, the common people will buy... damn the fact that the common people had no choice...

to think if u wanna stage a strike in singappore, you have to register yourself at the local police station for a permit...

this is so damn amusing and imagine this happens in HK or Korea or even in USA... the media people will run out stories for the big event of the day popper!


1:07 AM

Comments:

Post a Comment

free web counter
being me
THY CHARMED ONE
I am obviously a WOMAN, sometimes a Girl.
I am Old enough then again young enough so the number is...
I am pleased to say that i am HAPPY as can be.
I sometimes can be NASTY as that is part of me.
I am who i wanna b & i walk my path and live as i will.
I am just being ME altogether.
I AM THE EGO GIRL.

People Whom I think i love
..Madame DOLL..
..the GIRL who saw Greatness..
..mona lisa SMILES..
..a 10 yr old LITTLE girl..
..花鹅, sitting in his car..

Yesterday i wrote my life here

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
March 2008
October 2008
December 2008
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010